Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Let’s celebrate gratitude!
One way to practice gratitude is to keep a gratitude journal. Below are some prompts to get you started:
- When is the last time someone put a smile on your face? How did it happen?
- Why are you grateful for this?
- Name someone that has made an impact in your life? How has this helped you?
- What is something you’ve learned this week that you’re thankful for?
- List 5 activities or things that bring you joy, and why?
- Describe the last time that you helped someone? How did it make you feel?
- Name a person who you can count on whenever to need a listening ear.
- What book(s) are you grateful for?
- What did you accomplish today?
- What mistake or failure are you grateful for?
- Write 3 things you’re grateful for today.
- Write about a friend or family member that you are grateful for
By practicing gratitude you can train yourself to spot the positives. It will became easier to identify things to be grateful for and you will develop an open joyful heart, as well as a greater appreciation for yourself and the world around you.