16 Hours of Blended Learning 2021-22
The Provo City School District’s 2021-2022 Blended Learning professional development is developed to support your preparation of the parent/student on-line interface and academic content migration is outlined below. Our intent is to provide options that you can complete at your own pace over the next few months (August 1-October 20).
16 hours (per diem rate) Self-Selected Professional Development hours:
Superintendent Rittel set aside a significant amount from the district’s Federal E.S.S.R. funds. The PD’s guidelines are:
- The 16 hours to be completed between August 1 and October 20, 2021.
- The purpose is to support how to utilize blended learning and 1:1 devices more effectively in your classroom.
- Teachers will learn how to embed Blended Learning across Canvas.
- Please collaborate with other teachers to complete the training.
- Select the additional blended learning topics that will be most useful in your educational setting.
- Once you have completed the 16 hours (over and above your contract time), you will complete a log for payment.
- Please keep track of dates and times you work.