The Utah Division of oil, gas, and mining & Loose in the Lab invite you to teach your students...
This month’s Benefits Buzz is all about utilizing the “My Health Online” tool.
Whether you need to see how much a doctor billed, look up prescription costs, or learn more about your benefits, My Health is your source for personal plan information. My Health is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the mobile app or at the Select Health Website. Log in and click the SelectHealth icon to get started.
- Coverage and Claims
- View your plan information, claim details, Explanations of Benefits (EOBs), and sign up for paperless EOBs.
- Pharmacy Tools
- Access your pharmacy benefit information, claims, prescription history, and lower-cost drug alternative information.
- ID Cards
- Lost your ID card? No worries- you can view and print copies of your card on My Health.
- Send Secure Messages
- Send secure messages to SelectHealth Member Services or your doctor. This is a confidential and convenient way to get your questions answered.
- Access Medical Records
- Integration with IHC gives you access to your medical records* through My Health. You can view lab results, medications, and imaging reports. You can also track doctor appointments and email questions to providers who participate in this program (May not be available for all providers and facilities)
- Request a Call or Chat with SelectHealth
- Use the call request feature to get in touch with Member Services. Or log in to My Health and reach out to their secure online with their chat function.