Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
We are excited to announce our new wellness platform, PCSD Wellness University.
What is changing in our new program:
- New website and app – We have partnered with WellRight to bring a new platform to you. This platform is just for Provo City School District employees and is so easy to use. Everything you will need is right there on the app/website.
- Point-based system – We will be counting points to earn the incentives. earn 600 points for the 1st Semester (August 1, 2023-December 31,. 2023) earn additional 600 points for the 2nd Semester (January 1, 2024-April 30, 2024)
- Timeline of events – We will not be telling you when you need to complete a requirement. You have the flexibility to decide when you want to complete an activity and for most activities if you want to join in.
- Starting date – Our Wellness program has already started, June 1, 2023. If you are participating in the 100 hours outdoors challenge, you will get a 100 pts!
What is staying the same:
- Required Activities – You will need to still complete an online health evaluation and an onsite wellness screening or visit your primary care provider.
- Incentives – You will still receive gift cards and for the insured employees the premium credit. This year we have upped our gift cards to $50.00.
- Ending date – Our program will end on April 30, 2024. The month of May will be a free month.
How do I sign up? It is easy.
- Go to your provo.edu google email account
- Click on the google apps menu or waffle menu (9 dots in the upper right hand corner).
- Scroll down until you see the WellRight icon – click it
- You can now register.
*If you are a part-time employee, please reach out to your Wellness Manager or Cat Miner to fill out participation form.
I will be coming around to all locations starting in August to introduce PCSD Wellness University to you. We are all going back to school and studying wellness together. So get your backpack ready and let’s get started!
Wellness is Life.