Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
USBE is providing professional development opportunities for teachers seeking to strengthen their knowledge and skills in the fine arts and integrating the arts into core content subjects.
- Course Start Date: Sept. 14, 2022
- Registration Close Date: Sept. 12, 2022
- Registration through Midas here
Here are the course offerings:
- Fine Arts: Art for Elementary Teachers | 39384 – 107397 Section 14
- Fine Arts: Elementary Arts Integration | 39398 – 107402 Section 10
- Fine Arts: Drama for Elementary Teachers | 50264 – 107400 Section 8
- Fine Arts: Music Theory | 54638 – 107403 Section 7
- Fine Arts: Drawing | 39397 – 107401 Section 12
- Fine Arts: Music for Elementary Teachers | 39387 – 107398 Section 12
- Fine Arts: Dance for Elementary Teachers | 39392 – 107399 Section 10
Additional Professional Development Community Art Opportunities
The Westminster School of Education’s ArtsConnect initiative offers arts-integrated professional development and continuing education programming for classroom teachers, arts educators, paraprofessionals, and administrators throughout Utah. Generously funded by the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts Learning Program and an endowment from Beverley Taylor Sorenson and the Sorenson Legacy Foundation, these opportunities for growth in curricular design and implementation in arts integration will help educators provide arts-rich learning experiences for children in Utah and around the world.
- Westminster Arts Integration Methods Course AED 01 | Fall 2022 | Registration
- Westminster Content Methods Course AED 02 | Fall 2022 | Registration