Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Collaborative Leadership: 6 Influences That Matter Most
- Monday, November 27, 2017 – 3:30pm PDT
- Presented by Peter DeWitt
Whether we are teacher leaders, instructional coaches, or building and district leaders, there needs to be a focus on student, as well as adult, learning and impact. Collaborative Leadership: 6 Influences That Matter Most will uncover how leaders can use six of the high-effect influences on learning from John Hattie’s research to foster growth in their teachers and put the focus on learning for students.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Take actionable steps for a collaborative, coaching model of leadership
- Deepen involvement in learning with students
- Engage community stakeholders
- Improve overall school climate