Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The student body of Timpview High School would like you to know about their great Sub for Santa program that is hosted through the holiday season. We want to invite you to participate.
This program is unique because it is ran by students, for students in our community. As the program has grown in the last thirty years, they have been able to meet the needs of Provo City School District. The student government student leaders organize activities and events, create commercials and advertisements, gather nominations and adoptions, collect items for hygiene kits, and make hundreds of local business visits. In the last 5 years alone, over $250,000 has been raised!
Here is how you can help Sub for Santa
- Donate any of the following items: cash, checks, goods or services, new gift cards, new clothing or toys
- Adopt a family or individual
- Help us gather supplies for our hygiene kits! We have a goal of 1,000 kits.
- Come to any of our great events, including our Dinner Nights at our local sponsors, which include: Costa Vida, Jersey Mike’s, Swig, Sodalicious, Chipotle and Zupas!
- December 4th-8th: Jersey Mike’s Subs from 4-9 p.m.
- December 4th: Teacher vs Student Basketball game at 7 p.m.
- December 5th-6th: Christmas Caroling at 7 p.m.
- December 7th: Swig (all day)
- December 8th: Sodalicious 5-8 p.m.
- December 11th: Chipotle from 4-8 p.m.
- December 12th: Christmas Caroling and Zupas from 5-9 p.m.
- December 12th-14th: Christmas Caroling at 7 p.m.
Please let us know if you are able to help! Help us as we strive to collect donations local and keep them local!
For more information, please see our website at www.timpviewsubforsanta.weebly.com or contact Cassidy Baker at email@example.com.