Instructure has once again partnered with the Utah Jazz to honor Utah’s educators as part of our...
District World Language Committee Meeting Report
DWLC November 14, 2022 Meeting Summary
- Review of 5 existing rubrics for the adoption of a World Language curriculum
- Discussion of the 5 rubrics in language groups and selection of features to incorporate in our own rubric
- Selection of preferred rubric for all the language groups: a rubric organized around the ACTFL 5 Cs
- Group editing of the selected rubric to match our needs
- Committee lead will finalize the edit and formatting for final review during December meeting
Elementary District Literacy Committee Meeting Summary
The Elementary DLC met Monday, November 14, 2022.
The focus of the November Elementary DLC was to train on ELA interim tests on the Wonders platform. Teachers were trained on how to access, assign, and score the assessments. School DLC representatives will be presenting this information with their school teams. It is highly encouraged to complete some practice tests on the platform to help students learn to navigate the tools and the testing format before the January Interim Test 1. Teachers should reach out to the DLC representative with any questions about the Wonders Interim Assessments.