Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
With summer fast approaching, here is a recap of our summer schedule and holidays for employees that have contracts that work during the summer.
Summer Schedule-10 hour days, 4 days a week
- First day of the summer schedule will be May 30, 2023
- First Friday off will be June 2, 2023
- Regular schedule will resume Monday, July 31, 2023
- First Friday back will be August 4, 2023
Holiday Hours will be observed as follows:
- Monday, May 29th-Memorial Day
- Monday, June 19th-Juneteenth
- Tuesday, July 4th-Independence Day
- Monday, July 24th-Pioneer Day
With the above holiday schedule, 32 hours of work (Monday-Thursday) will be required. Please work with your supervisor on your holiday work week plan and submit appropriate leave if necessary.
I recognize this is a lot of information and this is a very busy time of year! I hope that you are able to find some time this summer to disengage from your heavy workload and enjoy some time doing what you love.