Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Please remember the following for the upcoming winter break:
- Turn off and unplug all electronics i.e., TVs, computers, sound systems, projectors, document cameras, DVD players, printers, copiers, etc.
- Empty, unplug, and prop the door open of personal refrigerators
- Set thermostats to 55 degrees or unoccupied if in a portable or office
- Close window blinds
- Remember to shut down all computer labs
- Do NOT shut off network switches or routers
Thank you for continuing to support energy savings throughout Provo City School District! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Mitch Swenson District Energy Specialist email@example.com 801-370-4652