Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Provo City School District is using SafeSchools.com to offer training courses online for your convenience.
Follow these easy steps to complete your Provo City School District safety training requirements:
- Using your web browser, go to the SafeSchools website for Provo City School District
- Enter your Username—which will be your employee ID
- Once you log into the site, click on a course title to begin the training. Each course has audio, so be sure to turn up your speakers if you’d like to listen. You must complete each section of the course in order to receive full credit.
Online Tips and FAQ:
- Chrome is the best browser to view and complete your training modules, Firefox will not work
- SafeSchool login web address: https://provo-ut.safeschools.com/login
- Your Employee ID is your username and password
- You must be logged into your email to view all the trainings, otherwise our filter will deny access
- If the trainings load, but will not play, please check the following: browser is not Chrome, you are not logged into your email (using Chrome), you are logged into another email account in the background
- When looking at your email account, in Chrome, click on the Provo City School District logo, next to your photo. This will populate a drop down of other email accounts, all of the drop down accounts must show “signed out of”
If you are unsuccessful after using these problem solving tips, please contact the Technology Help Desk.
Thank you for your participation in completing your SafeSchool 2020-21 training plan!