skip navigation

When you submit a journal entry with your p-card or debit card, please make sure that you are providing the Budget Department a copy of the journal entry directly. If it is put in the p-card envelope or attached to the debit card reconciliation, the journal entry will not be done.

Please provide documentation for the journal entry. This can be in the form of a p-card statement with notes or copies of the receipts themselves.

Please contact the Business Office if you have any questions.


Nebo School District has partnered with the UVU Math Department to offer all courses for the Middle...

We are doing a Journey together as a District Team This is a great time to complete this task All...