The Utah Division of oil, gas, and mining & Loose in the Lab invite you to teach your students...
LiveWell Employee Assistance Program
Your LiVe Well Partner Offering free, confidential, and brief counseling to employees and their family members.
The LiVe Well Employee Assistance Program is your partner in living a life filled with energy, strength, and vitality. Taking care of your mental health is as essential to your well-being as taking care of your physical health. Rewarding relationships at home and work, effective stress management skills, and learning to thrive with life changes all improve your ability to LiVe Well.
- Call 801.442.3509 or 800.832.7733 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (MST) to schedule an appointment.
- A crisis counselor is available by phone 24/7 at the same number. Email us at email@example.com with non-urgent questions or feedback.
- Free, brief counseling for life problems such as conﬂict at work or with a family member, depression, anxiety, and life stress.
- Services are available to employees, spouses or partners, and dependent children (under 26 years old and single.)
- Help for Caregivers
- Information, resources, and coaching for employees who are providing assistance to a spouse or relative who is ill, disabled, or needs help with basic activities of daily living.
- Caregiver services can help identify medical, legal, and financial resources, as well as provide support for the emotional issues of caregiving
- Valuable resources for employees and family members including Quick Tips on common life problems, resources such as “Our Favorite Books,” and a sign up for bi-monthly LiVe Well E-Tips.
- You will also find details about our office locations and staff biographies. intermountainhealthcare.org/eap
- Crisis Services
- 24/7 telephone crisis services with a licensed mental health professional are available.
Benefit Buzz Flyer