Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Provo City School District gladly awarded Provo Way awards in the month of November. The Provo Way award is an opportunity for the district to celebrate the positive things that students, teachers, administrators, parents and staff do for the district. The district presented the award within the classroom setting and broadcast it through Facebook Live. It was exciting to share this experience with the classroom and others in the district through social media. The district recognized the following recipients at a board meeting on Tuesday, November 13, 2018.
- Liz Boardman – District Payroll Coordinator
- Maria Ledesma – District Payroll Specialist
- Joe Rankin – Financial/Personnel Data Analyst
- Laurel Hill – Provo High Counseling Secretary
- Melanie McCloud – Timpview English Teacher
- Jayme Gandara – Canyon Crest Facilitator
The district will be presenting more Provo Way awards next month so watch for us to go live on Facebook.
Our students and staff are incredible individuals and it is a privilege for the district to highlight some of them! If you know someone in your school that deserves this award, you can nominate them.