Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
PCSD keeps track of your benefit choices and personal information through our benefits portal, Employee Navigator. Keeping your personal information updated helps us validate enrollment elections made during open enrollment, or life event changes made through the school year. This platform has the tools for the insurance companies to update any changes made including address changes, adding or removing dependents, enrollment updates, etc…
This month, we are asking that employees take a moment to log in to the benefits portal and update and verify their demographic information, including:
- dependent information
- social security numbers for all dependents
- beneficiary designation
We’ve included below quick directions to help you get started
- To access the online enrollment portal visit www.provo.edu
- Click on the Employee Essentials tab
- Click on the Benefits Navigator tab
- Login in with your username and password (we have recommended you use your email address for your username)
If you need help logging in, click on “Forgot Username? Forgot Password?” below the Login tab to have a link emailed to you, or contact benefits at 801-374-4879 or 801-370-4655.
We appreciate your dedication to Provo City School District and help with keeping your information updated.