Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Don’t miss out on an easy 100 points. Click on the “Meet Your Manager” under “Challenges” on the WellRight app or website. Submit who your manager is and your favorite wellness challenge and you will earn 100 point to your account.
Here is a list of Wellness Managers for each location in our district:
- Amelia Earhart – Kylee Harper
- Canyon Crest – Heather Blinzinger
- Centennial Middle – Emily Ensign
- Dixon Middle – Elizabeth Molinaro
- Edgemont – Kathy Raile
- Franklin – Kortni Flake
- Independence – Amanda Pack-Thygerson
- Lakeview – Debra Snyder
- Slate Mountain Schools – Michele Jones
- Provo High – Jeri Marshall
- Provo Peaks – Erin Farnes
- Provost – Wendy Hernandez
- Rock Canyon – Wendi Pancake
- Spring Creek – Kimberly Martinez
- Sunrise Preschool – Rosa Frezzia
- Sunset View – Jill Hostetter
- Teaching & Learning – Kerry Crockett
- Tech Support – Sadie Cox
- Timpanogos – Malia Siufanua
- Timpview High – Dana Finlayson, Lisa Polo
- Transportation – Kurt Albach
- Wasatch – Brooke Berges
- Westridge – Hannah Medina
- And all other location – Cat Miner
The Wellness Challenge -Meet Your Manager ends on September 15.
If you have any questions who your Wellness Manager is please contact Cat Miner.
Wellness is life!