Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
This two-day institute will focus on providing teachers working in K-1/grades 2-6 (different sessions) with instructional practices, strategies, routines, and resources that have been found to be highly effective in achieving significant student outcomes in reading. Content will be presented in relation to core instruction as well as intervention services. This institute is perfect for educators looking to enhance their practice with strong instructional pedagogy that will impact students’ literacy development and work with any curriculum.
The USBE will provide materials, event space, and substitute reimbursement. Any related travel, meals, and lodging will be the participants responsibility. Registration is limited so register early for best availability.
To register, click on the Google Form links for the appropriate grade level:
- Northern Utah (Ogden/Logan area), September 13-14
- Southern Utah (St. George area), September 19-20
- Salt Lake (Sandy area), October 10-11
- Southern Utah (St. George area), September 21-22, 2017
- Northern Utah (Ogden/Logan area), September 28-29, 2017
- Utah County (American Fork area), October 16-17, 2017
Please contact Jennifer Thorndsen at the Utah State Board of Education with any questions.