Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Do you know the signs of depression?
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- Lost of interest in daily activities
- Increased fatigue and sleep problems
- Changes in appetite and weight
- Anger or Irritability
- Loss of energy
- Reckless behavior
- Concentration problems
- Thoughts of suicide
If you have symptoms for more than two weeks, you may be suffering from depression. We care about your welfare and want to help. Here are some resources:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 801-443-3509 or 800-832-7733
- PCSD Wellness – Cat Miner 801-370-4655