Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The classroom is becoming an increasingly more diverse place, with students from different types of families, cultures, and backgrounds. That is what makes a classroom such a special place to be—it’s a place to create community. How can teachers support the cultures of their students while balancing the mandated learning goals and texts? Is it possible to do both? Join this edWebinar to learn:
- How to build a classroom library to meet diverse learning needs
- How to build a curriculum that is based on choice and honoring individual choice
- How to give opportunities for students to give honest feedback
- This edWebinar will be of interest to middle and high school teachers. There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.