The PCSD Innovators program is a 2-year professional development commitment that invites participants to explore our fundamental framework—Universal Design for Learning—along with the evaluation and use of educational technologies.
Those who complete the full PCSD Innovators program have the opportunity to receive a stipend, university/district credits, and the majority of the knowledge and skills needed to earn the Educational Technology endorsement alongside invaluable skills for teaching and engaging students.
PCSD Innovators is a competitive-entry program that is open to all PCSD teachers and administrators. The Innovators will meet on the third Thursday of each month (typically) from 4:00-6:00pm at Dixon Middle School. Participants commit to completing readings, collaborating with peers, implementing changes to practice, and reflecting on practice as well as a one-week session in June. The program is open to teachers and administrators.
Provo Ed Tech Endorsement Pathway (USBE-approved)
2022-24 Innovators Cohort
Faculty Mentor: Jeremy Harris
Innovative Administrator: Nicki Wake
- Megan Anderson, 5th grade teacher, Wasatch Elementary
- Alicia Coca, high school Spanish and Health teacher, eSchool
- McKenna Eatough, 4th grade English DLI teacher, Lakeview Elementary
- Camille Farias, middle school English and ELD teacher, Dixon Middle School
- Michelle Fordham, 2nd grade teacher, Sunset View Elementary
- Jarom Grigg, middle school Science teacher, Dixon Middle School
- Nathalie LeBras, high school French teacher, Provo High School
- Lance Moore, high school English teacher, Provo High School
- Nicole Murray, middle school History and Science teacher, Centennial Middle School
- Omar Naranjo, high school Math teacher, Timpview High School
- Travis Reynolds, high school Spanish teacher, Timpview High School
- Lindsay Ruiz, high school Art teacher, Provo High School
- Connie Stone, 3rd grade teacher, Canyon Crest Elementary
- Alicia Wallentine, 4th grade teacher, Spring Creek Elementary
- Micah Wheatley, middle school Math teacher, Centennial Middle School
- Heather Wrigley, 4th grade teacher, Rock Canyon Elementary
- Jeannie Zwahlen, elementary Special Education teacher, Provo Peaks Elementary