Last modified: September 15, 2021
Summary of Benefits
As a result of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health insurance carriers and group health plans are required to provide employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC).
The SBC is a uniform document intended to provide health insurance consumers with a standardized educational tool to clearly understand and compare the products of different insurance carriers. Listed below are the SBC documents for Provo City School District.
- 2021 SelectHeath Med Traditional
- 2021 SelectHealth Med High Deductible
- 2021 SelectHealth Share Dual
- 2021 SelectHealth Share High Deductible
- 2021 SelectHealth Share Traditional
- No-deductible Drug Coverage