skip navigation

Education Support Professionals Licensing

Some ESP employees are also required to maintain a license. School Bus Drivers need a CDL with school bus and passenger endorsements. Child Nutrition Workers are required to maintain a Food Handler’s Permit. Maintenance employees are required to maintain a license (Electrician, HVAC, etc.). The district may assist by providing required training to obtain an ESP license, but it is the employee’s responsibility to obtain and maintain a license for positions requiring a license. See individual departments for licensing requirements within departments.

The information below will help you get started with the Licensure process: