Employee Support Website

Reminder: as we all close our windows and doors for the winter, many people like to have scented candles, oils, infusers, etc to freshen the air. As in past years, any open flame candle, candle warmers or wax warmers are not allowed due to fire and burn risks.

All electrical appliances must be FM or UL listed to be used in District buildings. Battery operated oil infusers may be used. Plug in name brand “Moji” do not meet US electrical standards (FM or UL listed) and are therefore not allowed in any district buildings per State Risk Management.

Please be considerate of those in adjoining spaces, as well as to your students’ sensitivities, some scents can be overwhelming to others. If there is a fragrance allergy, fragrances must be restricted/banned as necessary to accommodate the allergy.

Thank you!

0 Shares

A wonderful resource has been shared with our district and added to our Curriculum Notebook...

Did you know that not all pharmacies have the same price for medications Prescription prices can...

Join Utah Valley University on January 13th for a virtual event celebrating Martin Luther King Jr...

Renewing your license is a multi-step process Please use the instructions below if you have a...

The Annual Human Trafficking Conference, with the theme of “Human Trafficking: Beyond...

The National Missing Children’s Day Poster Contest is a nationwide contest designed to promote...

We’re happy to announce that the second round of STEM EIP allocations is now open! If you missed...

Here is a sneak peek into the prize closet for students who participate at the District STEM Fair...