Field Trip Reservations Are Open for STEM Fest! Spots are limited and filled first come, first...
We need your help to keep our insurance rate increase low. The PCSD Wellness Program allows the district to maintain low insurance renewal rates. In order to lock in a low renewal rate we need 70% of district employees to complete each of the following tasks by April 1:
- Health Assessment
- This is a health check in the Virgin Pulse App
- We currently have a 69% completion rate
- We need 5 more district employees to complete a Health Assessment
- Digital Coaching
- This is a Journey in the Virgin Pulse App
- We currently have a 56% completion rate
- We need 115 more district employees to complete a Journey
- Activity Campaign
- This is the district wide challenge in the Virgin Pulse App
- We currently have a 61% completion rate
- We need 300 more district employees to complete at least one Challenge
How can you complete these tasks?
- Complete a health check in Virgin Pulse
- Take 10 minutes to finish a health survey
- Complete a Journey
- Start today. Complete one Journey in Virgin Pulse
- To complete a Journey:
- Enter Virgin Pulse App
- Click on Health at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Journeys at the top of the screen
- Select a Journey
- Visit your selected Journey daily for 10 days to complete·
- Complete an Activity Campaign
- District Wide challenge is going on now.
- To complete this challenge, simply let your Wellness Manager or Cat Miner know you have tracked your steps from March 5 to March 29.
If we do not reach 70% on all our metrics, our insurance rate could be as high as 7.5% increase.