Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The UVU Arts Engage course is designed to help elementary teachers use the arts to improve student learning by creating classrooms where students make learning connections, develop essential skills, increase engagement, and experience joy through the arts.
Teachers will enhance arts integration skills, receive relicensure points, USBE credit, or use for elective credit for the Arts Integration Endorsement.
- Visual Arts by Elicia Gray
- Creative Movement/Dance by Chris Roberts
- Elementary Music by Jennifer Purdy
- Creative Drama by Teresa Love
- Visual Art and Literacy by Scott Flox
- Feb. 18, 25
- March 11, 25,
- April 22, 29; 9-11:30 AM UVU McKay Education Building $15 Course Fee
- Register for the Arts Engage Saturday Workshops