Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Are you interested in taking your students to Thanksgiving Point?
- Museum of Natural Curiosity
- Butterfly Biosphere
- Museum of Ancient Life
- Ashton Gardens
- Farm Country
Right now Thanksgiving Point has field trip scholarships that will pay for school/student entry fees into any venue. (buses will need to be covered by individual schools).
To Apply do the following:
- Go to: https://thanksgivingpoint.org/education/school-programs/field-trips/
- Select your grade/requested venue
- Fill out the form and submit.
- Go back to: https://thanksgivingpoint.org/education/school-programs/field-trips/
- Scroll down to the FAQ section and select “Scholarships”
- Apply for a scholarship that matches your selected field trip.
All field trip requests must be accompanied by a scholarship form.
Additional Information: Did you know that you can request an educator sneak peak pass? A sneak peak pass allows an educator into any Thanksgiving Point venue, for free! Plus, you can bring a guest for free with you! You can request a sneak peak pass once a year for each venue (that could be 10 free tickets per year! Nice!) Request your Sneak Peak Pass here (and don’t forget to take your PCSD teacher ID when you go): https://thanksgivingpoint.org/education/school-programs/teacher-sneak-peek-form/