Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Summer Break is our greatest opportunity to conserve energy and save money. Please remember the following during the upcoming summer break:
- Turn off & unplug all electronics i.e., TVs, computers, projectors, microwaves, document cameras, DVD players, printers, copiers, sound systems, etc.
- Empty, unplug, and prop the door open of personal refrigerators
- Ensure setback on thermostat to 80 degrees or unoccupied if in a portable or office
- Close window blinds
- Shut down all computer labs
- Do NOT shut off network switches or routers
Thank you for your ongoing support of energy savings throughout Provo City School District!