Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The following are the newsletter headlines from the state newsletter.
- For more detailed information and links, click on the Full Newsletter link here.
- Essay Contest to win Hamilton tickets- Submissions accepted until Dec. 14
- Auschwitz Legacy Fellowship, a year-long, fully funded program for Utah high school teachers.
- John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Essay Contest for High School Students is officially open!
- Utah Women’s History Opportunities from Better Days
- Nominate an Educator- Utah Jazz Most Valuable Educator
- Resources from News Literacy Project
- Civil Liberties in Times of Crisis: The Japanese American Experience
- Scrible Trainings by UEN
- Educational Equity in Schools Resources
- Resources for Handling Text Selection, Challenges, & Parental Rights
- Supporting Adolescent Readers: A Guide for Secondary Educators