Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Did you know…
You can find a lower price on prescriptions right from your cell phone!
How GoodRx can help
Every week GoodRx collects millions of prices and discounts from pharmacies, drug manufacturers, and other sources.
Use their app to compare prices at pharmacies near you. GoodRx will show you prices*, coupons, discounts, and savings tips. Best of all–it’s free!
Don’t pay too much!
- Prices for prescription drugs vary widely between pharmacies. U.S. drug prices are neither fixed nor regulated.
- The cost of a prescription may differ by more than $100 between two pharmacies across the street from each other!
Free and easy-to-use
- Instant access to the lowest prices for prescription drugs at more than 75,000 pharmacies
- Coupons and savings tips that can cut your prescription costs by 50% or more
- Side effects, pharmacy hours and locations, pill images, and much more
- Prices shown are typically cash priced and cannot be run through insurance.