Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
During the September 12, 2017 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Miriam Campbell, District Social Worker
- Daphne Budge, French DLI Teacher at Edgemont
- Shari Payne, District Instructional Coach
- Mark Wheeler, Director of Facilities
- Gay Gibbs, Principal at Edgemont
- Approved student travel requests.
- Approved the updated membership of the Health Curriculum Review Committee.
- Approved the sale of the district artwork by O.D. Campbell to include a donation to the district of a facsimile of the restored piece at 80% of the original size with a new frame.
- Adopted resolution 002-2017, and agree to the requested inter-local agreement with the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City
- Approved the purchase of traditional curriculum materials for Oak Springs, in the amount of $117,017.88.