Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
This event is offered for all Elementary and Secondary Teachers. A Canvas module, helper videos, and resources for finding good Phenomena videos/activities for your classroom.
Here’s what you should expect to learn:
- Identifying what creates a good phenomena lesson plan.
- Assessment for administrators who are observing a science SEEd lesson.
- completion of a phenomena lesson with the following:
- Phenomena correlate to the SEEd core and support content for the remaining lesson plan.
- Adequate time provided to allow students to explore the phenomena and make initial determinations for how it works.
- Questions that support good key science and engineering practices.
At the end of the week, a Phenomena Q&A session will be held to answer individual questions. Sign up for the session using the link below.
Questions? Reach out to STEM/Science Curriculum Specialist Amy Rosenvall.