Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
STEM Action Center Utah is thrilled to announce their new STEM Education Innovators (SEI): Secondary Cohort. Now open for application. Participants will develop their Teacher Leader and Mentoring skills while working with subject matter experts to solve a STEM education problem they have identified in their community.
- This five year commitment requires participants to stay in the classroom for the duration of the program.
- A salary stipend of $7500 per year of participation will be paid to educators in the cohort.
- The application closes Nov. 18, 2022.
- The program will begin in August 2023.
- Learn more here on the STEM Action Center website.
- Download STEM SEI Flier