Run, walk, bike and hike! Our annual Outdoor Challenge starts May 1 through October 31 The...
With summer coming to an end, it’s time to start thinking about any important changes you would like to make to your benefit plans for the upcoming year. During Open Enrollment, make sure to check the following items for accuracy and make changes as necessary (this can be done at any time by logging onto the benefits portal):
- Ensure that your address and phone number is correct
- Check the spelling and birthdates for yourself and your dependents to ensure accuracy
- Add any new dependents that may not be enrolled
- Review your beneficiaries for your life insurance coverage
Provo City School District’s benefit plans are remaining as-is, with minimal changes. Please see below for a brief summary of changes:
- HSA contributions: if you are enrolled as a single, you can contribute up to $3,550 into your HSA. If you are enrolled as two-party or family, you can contribute up to $7,100. Please keep in mind that these limits do include your contribution match from Provo City School District. It’s important to check your paystubs to ensure that you do not go over limits for 2020.
- Employee-sponsored life insurance coverage has been raised to $25,000 for all contracted employees
Due to COVID-19, we won’t be having a benefits fair this year. There will be a small computer lab in the PDC on Monday, August 10th from 9 am – 4 pm. We will be able to help you enroll in benefits at the computer lab; however, completing these elections independently is strongly encouraged. Please wear a mask if you attend the computer lab.
Open Enrollment is underway now! Don’t delay – you have until Monday, August 17th to complete your elections. Employees who complete their benefit elections prior to August 11th will be entered into a drawing for prizes! If you have any questions, please contact Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.