Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Understanding Your EAP
When it comes to well-being, PCSD’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can provide support to make life more fulfilling and positive. Taking care of your mental health is just as essential to your welfare as taking care of your physical health. Your EAP can help you create positive relationships at home and work, effectively manage stress, and thrive during times of change.
The following services are provided through the EAP and are available at no cost to you:
- Free, brief, confidential counseling is available to employees, spouses and dependent children (age 6-26) experiencing life problems such as conflict at work or with a family member, depression, anxiety, and life stress.
- Crisis Response
- Employees and family members are encouraged to use this service when urgent situations arise. Individuals with emergency situations will receive immediate attention by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Because all EAP calls go to the same number, callers in crisis will need to identify themselves at the beginning of the call.
- Legal and Financial Assistance
- Clinical counselors provide tools and support to cope with the stress of legal and financial situations. Clients can speak with a legal and/or financial expert for up to 30 minutes who can then point you in the right direction for long-term support.
- Help For Caregivers
- Information, resources, and coaching for employees who are helping a spouse or relative who is ill, disabled, or need assistance with basic activities of daily living. Caregiver services can help identify medical, legal, and financial resources, as well as provide support for the emotional issues of caregiving.
- Phone: 801-442-3509 or 800-832-7733
- Text: “START” to 88788
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Intermountainhealthcare.org/eap