Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
SelectHealth Online Tools
Your SelectHealth coverage offered through Provo City School District comes with a secure member portal. The portal is your one-stop-shop for information about your healthcare. The portal can be accessed from a mobile device or computer by visiting selecthealth.org. Below are a few examples of the information you can access when using SelectHealth’s online tools:
- Medical Cost Estimator – SelectHealth can use your benefits to estimate the cost of many healthcare services. For example, SelectHealth can estimate the cost of cataract removal, including charges for the facility, provider, and anesthesiologist. Bundling these numbers together, SelectHealth will estimate how much your plan will cover and what you will pay.
- ID Cards – Lost your ID card? No worries – you can view and print copies of your card on the SelectHealth member portal.
- Request A Call – Use SelectHealth’s call request feature to schedule a call back from SelectHealth’s Member Services team at a set time that’s convenient for you.
- Chat With SelectHealth – No time for a phone call? Use SelectHealth’s secure chat feature to talk with Member Services online. If you need to know whether your medication will be covered or how much a doctor’s bill was, chat can help.
- Healthcare Information – View your benefits, claims, and deductible levels.
- My Health – Many contracted providers and facilities receive secure messages and will even upload lab results, imaging reports, and other health information on your Intermountain Healthcare My Health account. To access information from your providers, click the blue My Health button in the right corner of your SelectHealth dashboard.
If you have any questions, please contact Benefits at (801) 374-4879.