We are pleased to announce that beginning Friday, January 8th, we will be offering our employees...
During the October 11, 2016 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Connie Stone – Teacher at Canyon Crest Elementary
- Melanie Bliss – Teacher at Slate Canyon
- Noelee Hill – Librarian at Provo Peaks Elementary
- Kleresa Miller – Teacher at Sunset View Elementary
- Rebecca McLaughlin – District Music Supervisor
- Shari Payne – Instructional Coach
- Tammy Hulterstrom – ESP at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Wendy Shanks – ESP at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Brent Willis – Parent at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Lisa Jensen – Parent at Provost Elementary
- Accepted the fiscal year 2016 Comprehensive Annual Report, Audit Reports and Financial Awards.
- Approved Revised Policy 4006 Student Travel.
- Approved Revised Policy 4090 Drones/UAVs in School Settings.
- Approved the exchange of district-owned B.F. Larsen oil paintings for specified sculptures by Gary Price.
- Approved the large purchase request for student assessment software.
- Adopted Board Resolution 004-2016 and agreed to the requested inter-local agreement with the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City.
- Approved the Consent Calendar.
The next board meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.