Outdoor Challenge May 1, 2021-October 31, 2021 Run, Walk, Hike or Bike Challenge...
During the October 11, 2016 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Connie Stone – Teacher at Canyon Crest Elementary
- Melanie Bliss – Teacher at Slate Canyon
- Noelee Hill – Librarian at Provo Peaks Elementary
- Kleresa Miller – Teacher at Sunset View Elementary
- Rebecca McLaughlin – District Music Supervisor
- Shari Payne – Instructional Coach
- Tammy Hulterstrom – ESP at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Wendy Shanks – ESP at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Brent Willis – Parent at Rock Canyon Elementary
- Lisa Jensen – Parent at Provost Elementary
- Accepted the fiscal year 2016 Comprehensive Annual Report, Audit Reports and Financial Awards.
- Approved Revised Policy 4006 Student Travel.
- Approved Revised Policy 4090 Drones/UAVs in School Settings.
- Approved the exchange of district-owned B.F. Larsen oil paintings for specified sculptures by Gary Price.
- Approved the large purchase request for student assessment software.
- Adopted Board Resolution 004-2016 and agreed to the requested inter-local agreement with the Redevelopment Agency of Provo City.
- Approved the Consent Calendar.
The next board meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.