Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Read below for a November District Literacy Committee Recap!
- 2020-2021- Program Evaluation Year/Needs Assessment- This is year one of the review cycle. The focus is to review student learning goals, review student performance, and determine needs.
- In response to limited instruction time due to Covid, USBE has identified ELA Essential Standards. These standards are intended to assist teachers in prioritizing instruction time.
- Essential Standards can be found on the following links: Preschool, Elementary (K-5), Secondary (6-12)
- Scrible- USBE has secured a Scrible Edu Pro contract for all Utah K-12 Educators and Students. This program is a research and writing program with the capabilities to build libraries of research, annotation tools, and bookmark articles. More information about the program, including an overview webinar, can be found on their website. Scrible website.
- Wonders Assessments: Thank you to all who completed Unit 1 Assessments. Unit 2 assessments should be given by November 20. Grades 1 & 2 now have the option of taking the test online through the Wonders Platform. Grades 3-6 will complete the assessments online. Grades 3, 5, 6 use form A. Grade 4 use form B.
Please contact Christine Whatcott if you have any questions about Unit testing.