Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
The Canvas Admin Tips for November are here! Show some thanks for the help she has to share with you this month!
This month’s tips will help you continue making small steps forward to meeting the style guide expectations.
- Designate a Homeroom course
- Set up your Important Info page
- Use Homeroom Announcements
- Make sure you have the correct curriculum links!
This month’s tips are designed to help you with a few common ways of organizing your Canvas course, especially using modules so students can easily find the relevant course content both inside and outside the classroom.
- What are Modules?
- Benefits of using Modules
- Creating Modules
- Advanced Module use