Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
When life gets to be too stressful, your Intermountain LiVe Well Employee Assistance Program, or EAP, offered through Provo City School District is there to help.
Some of the services offered through the EAP include:
- Counseling – You have access to counseling sessions with a licensed and experienced counselor to help cope with depression, conflicts at work, or with family members, anxiety, and life stress.
- Help for Caregivers – Your Intermountain LiVe Well EAP wants to help those who are the primary caregivers to a spouse or relative that is ill, disabled, or needs assistance with the basic activities of daily living
- Crisis Services – To access this service, call Intermountain LiVe Well’s customer service line at 800-832-7733
- Intermountain LiVe Well Website – Valuable resources are only a click away at the Intermountain LiVe Well website.
- Contact Information – To get in touch with Intermountain LiVe Well EAP, call their customer service line at 800-832-7733, or visit them online at www.intermountainhealthcare.org/eap
If you have any questions, please see the attached flyer or contact Benefits at (801) 374-4879.