Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
The first course in the Gifted and Talented endorsement, Learning Development and Individual Differences in Gifted Education, is now available as part of the state endorsement program.
Learning Development and Individual Differences in Gifted Education
- Midas Course #59782
- Instructors: Teri Mattson and Scott Christensen
- Credit Options: UVU credit is available (please note that fee apply for EDUC 5600.) 2.5 USBE Credits (No fee option for USBE credit) Part of the state endorsement Program
September 15, 2021- December 15, 2021
Gifted/Talented Endorsement Course 1 “USBE Sponsored”
- Characteristics of giftedness
- History of gifted education
- Enrichment vs acceleration
- Divers populations in gifted education parenting