Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Thursday, May 24, 2018 – 2:00pm PDT
- In Collaboration with Walden University
- Presented by Brad Gustafson and Bill Ziegler
In this webinar, two award-winning principals (one from an elementary school and another from a high school) square off on some of the biggest problems school leaders are facing in education. They’ll share strategies to amplify learning and help you apply positive deviance to break through the barriers you may be facing.
Webinar participants will:
- Hear pressing issues facing school leaders
- Collect strategies to support innovative leadership
- Interact with key concepts from the books, Renegade Leadership and Future-Focused Leaders
About the Presenters
- Dr. Brad Gustafson is a National Distinguished Principal and author of the best-selling book, Renegade Leadership, published by Corwin. He serves as an advisor with Future Ready Schools, and was recognized as an NSBA “20 to Watch” for his innovative leadership. Brad co-hosts a popular education podcast called, UnearthED. You can connect with him on his blog at BradGustafson.com or on Twitter @GustafsonBrad.
- Coauthor of Future-Focused Leaders, published by Corwin, Dr. Bill Ziegler is a high school principal in Pennsylvania. He was honored as the 2016 Pennsylvania Principal of the Year, the 2015 National Association of Secondary School Principals Digital Award Winner, and was selected to serve on the United States team of School Leaders at the Great Leaders Summit in China. Dr. Ziegler presents regularly around the world on School Leadership. Connect with Bill at ChaseLearning.org and on Twitter @DrBillZiegler.