Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Deepen your science content knowledge and sharpen your STEM teaching skills while engaging in hands-on lessons and activities designed to model 3D science. All Natural History Museum of Utah educator workshops are free for Utah public and charter school educators. Re-licensure points or USBE credit will be given for each workshop attended.
- Great Salt Lake: Antelope Island
- Explore the Great Salt Lake ecosystem as we visit Antelope Island and get great ideas for learning resources in the classroom. USBE credit/Relicensure points.
- STEM Rooted in Culture
- A series of 3 workshops on Maya-inspired insights in Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts
- Utah Master Naturalist: Watershed Investigation
- A 3-day workshop to explore the watersheds of Utah. USBE/Continuing Education credit available
To learn more about our workshops visit the Natural History Museum of Utah website.