Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Forwarding to you an opportunity to learn how to meaningfully include students with disabilities in classroom instruction.
The Utah State Board of Education is proud to present the 2023 Meaningful Inclusion of Students with Disabilities Conference. This free, one-and-a-half-day conference will feature engaging keynote speakers, thought-provoking panel discussions, and expert-led sessions on best practices for inclusion, along with tools and resources for implementation.
All school administrators, general and special education teachers, instructional coaches, service providers, educator preparation program staff, and student teachers are encouraged to attend.
In an effort to make this event available to as many administrators, educators, and education staff as possible, we will be hosting the conference in several locations throughout the state, these locations include:
- June 7-8: Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy, Utah
- June 15-16: Utah Valley Convention Center in Provo, Utah
- June 20-21: Richfield High School in Richfield, Utah
- June 26-27: Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah
- June 29-30: Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah