A wonderful resource has been shared with our district and added to our Curriculum Notebook...
During the March 13, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Kyle Bates – Principal at Centennial
- Alison Fuller – Fifth Grade Teacher at Westridge
- Melanie Walker – Custodian at Timpanogos
- Jessica Jensen – Behavior Specialist at Spring Creek
- Mary Peck – Media Specialist at Wasatch
Recognized STEM Fair Winners
- Secondary School Winners & Categories
- 1st Place – Cameron Gordon (Physics, Astronomy & Mathematics)
- 2nd Place – Jayden Server (Animal & Plant Biology)
- 3rd Place – Jacob Wilson (Engineering: Materials & Mechanical)
- 4th Place – Aliya Featherstone (Earth & Environmental Science)
- Elementary School Winners & Categories
- 1st Place – Mya Jansen (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Mitchell Harding (Product Testing & Consumer Science)
- 2nd Place – Robinson Noila (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Maddox Martinez (Physics, Astronomy & Mathematics)
- 3rd Place – Ashleigh Gardner (Life Science); June Wiley (Life Science)
- 4th Place – Sadie Wabel (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Isabelle Walch (Life Science)
- Approved the Centennial Middle School Science Bowl Team travel request to Washington, D.C.
- Approved revised policy 5400 Employee Leave.
- Approved the consent calendar