Tuesday, October 19 is Professional Development Day We have organized grade level/subject...
During the March 13, 2018 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Kyle Bates – Principal at Centennial
- Alison Fuller – Fifth Grade Teacher at Westridge
- Melanie Walker – Custodian at Timpanogos
- Jessica Jensen – Behavior Specialist at Spring Creek
- Mary Peck – Media Specialist at Wasatch
Recognized STEM Fair Winners
- Secondary School Winners & Categories
- 1st Place – Cameron Gordon (Physics, Astronomy & Mathematics)
- 2nd Place – Jayden Server (Animal & Plant Biology)
- 3rd Place – Jacob Wilson (Engineering: Materials & Mechanical)
- 4th Place – Aliya Featherstone (Earth & Environmental Science)
- Elementary School Winners & Categories
- 1st Place – Mya Jansen (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Mitchell Harding (Product Testing & Consumer Science)
- 2nd Place – Robinson Noila (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Maddox Martinez (Physics, Astronomy & Mathematics)
- 3rd Place – Ashleigh Gardner (Life Science); June Wiley (Life Science)
- 4th Place – Sadie Wabel (Product Testing & Consumer Science); Isabelle Walch (Life Science)
- Approved the Centennial Middle School Science Bowl Team travel request to Washington, D.C.
- Approved revised policy 5400 Employee Leave.
- Approved the consent calendar