Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Unit 2 is now open for registration on MIDAS. If you would like to be in the same session as your PLC team, please be sure to sign up for the same section. There are 6 sections for Provo School District. Each session is capped at 40 participants. Individually, each teacher needs to register for the MIDAS course by January 14 (before the long weekend) to ensure a spot in the session. Additionally, each teacher should have their own device to watch and participate in the session. If you are in the same room as other participants, please have headphones to avoid feedback.
To Register on MIDAS:
- Login to your MIDAS account
- Search 60074 to find the correct course.
- You will see “LETRS, UNIT 2- Statewide K-3 Professional Learning Literacy Project (PROVO ONLY)”
- Scroll down to see the 6 sections.
- Click on Register.
- You will get an email confirmation with the zoom link for the Session. (You will also get an additional email the day before with the zoom link).