Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
About this course
In this course, you will learn about tools, tips, and tricks in Google Sheets to make your life as an educator easier. This course includes ways to average grades, view trends in student data, visualize student progress with charts and graphs, and quickly join or separate names in student rosters and Google Forms responses.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Use SUM and SUMIF to calculate campus attendance and field trip information,
- Use AVERAGE and AVERAGEIF to find the averages of class test scores,
- Use SPARKLINE to generate quick graphs of student progress over time,
- Use CONCATENATE to join student first and last names on a class roster,
- Use the “Split Names” Add-On to separate student names on a class roster,
- Use filters and filter views to only view student data from specific class periods,
- Protect sheets and ranges to prevent accidental editing by administrators and co-teachers,
- Create alternating row colors to make student data easier to read,
- Apply conditional formatting to visualize student achievement on assessments,
- Use the “Explore” feature to spot trends in data and generate charts and graphs of student achievement.
If you need help logging onto Kyte, please contact email@example.com. Click on the link below to view this course.