Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
During the January 9, 2017 Board of Education Business Meeting, the Provo City School District Board of Education did the following:
- Recognized Provo Way Award Recipients:
- Floyd Marin and Tony Tellez- Independence High School students
- Teriann Yamada – Intervention Lab Assistant
- Steve Canfield- District Facilities Department
- Shane Powell – Timpview Head Custodian
- Carol Gaylord- Dixon Teacher
- Approved new policy Distribution of Materials
- Approved the Centennial Middle School travel request to Boise, Idaho.
- Approved the purchase of replacement firewall servers for $83,000, less additional discounts.
- Approved the Latin Honors Report Card System for partial implementation during 2017-2018 and full implementation during 2018-2019.
- Approved the consent calendar