Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Higher education financial assistance might be available to you through the Education Assistance Program. All ESPs are eligible to participate by application with Human Resources (HR). To apply you must do the following:
- ESPs must complete all district required training as a pre-requisite.
- ESPs wishing to participate must be granted prior approval from the Executive Director of HR at least two weeks prior to the beginning of requested course.
- ESPs will be reimbursed upon documentation of paid course fee/tuition and course completion with HR. Course shall be considered complete upon verification that all class hours were attended or by certificate of completion.
- ESPs will be reimbursed up to $500 per year for an approved completed course and are reimbursed via direct deposit by the accounts payable department.
- ESPs time spent in the course is unpaid.
- Applicants must have supervisor approval if the course time will be during regular work hours and must provide the appropriate leave form.