Every Tuesday we send out an email to every employee with information from the district This email...
Real Talk About Classroom Management
Connecting with the Hard-to-Reach Student
- Monday, May 7, 2018 – 3:30pm PDT
- Presented by Serena Pariser
This webinar is for any teacher in grades K-12 who wants to learn practical classroom management strategies that can be immediately implemented into any classroom. Serena Pariser’s new book Real Talk About Classroom Management departs from the traditional approach of teaching obedience and instead shares how to empower students, build positive relationships, and create independent and curious learners. Serena shares her story of growing from a teary-eyed first year teacher to Teacher of the Year, international consultant, and Fulbright scholar.
- Learn easy and practical strategies for connecting with the “tough students” in your class
- Learn ways to motivate your seemingly “lazy students”
- Learn a never-before-heard-of guaranteed way to keep students on task when you are covering classes