Provo City School District teachers can earn a $2500 PDTA (Provo Distinguished Teaching Award) and...
Discover how teacher teams can gain the clarity to intentionally align standards, instruction, assessment, and data analysis to ensure greater student achievement that is visible on high-stakes assessments. The CFA 2.0 process fosters the clarity teachers need to align their pre- and post-assessments and use the resulting student feedback as diagnostic data to adjust and differentiate instruction.
In this webinar, you will learn how using the CFA process can help you collaboratively from assessment expert Larry Ainsworth:
- Prioritize your state curriculum or Common Core standards
- Decide the learning intentions and student success criteria for a unit of study
- Develop aligned formative assessments
- Plan learning progressions
- Create quick progress checks to measure learning progressions
- Use assessment results to adjust teaching and learning strategies